Home page for the Continuing Professional Development microsite
Continuing Professional Development
- Codeigniter 2
- HTML5/CSS 3
Continuing Professional Development opportunities landing page
Accessibility information and resources
Working with Saints at Play has been an absolute pleasure – from their initial (very thorough and well-written) proposal to impeccable project delivery and excellent customer service.
Saints at Play have been incredibly helpful throughout the whole process and I look forward to working with them again in the future.
Toby Shannon(British Science Association)
We had the pleasure of working with the British Science Association, a long established national charity that helps promote science & engineering within the UK, to produce a dedicated website for professionals, educators, researchers and volunteers interested in continuing professional development within science.
We paid specific attention to developing core features and functionality that not only met the terms of the initial brief but also served to provide the best user experience.
- Bespoke CMS for website content management
- Customised user account areas for managing self-directed learning and accessing opportunities
- Cross platform compatibility from Internet Explorer 7 upwards
- Clean and minimal interface design that stayed true to their organisation branding
- Search engine optimisation
- Web accessibility authoring
- Record export to CSV functionality for user’s wanting to download and use their learning journals in software such as MicroSoft Excel
The site was initially developed in the period of 4 weeks with further time taken for user testing and feedback with alterations being made as suggested by their panel of testers.
Outcomes & Results
The project manager and team at the British Science Association were extremely pleased with the end result and have retained Saints at Play on their list of approved contractors for potential future collaborations and project work.